Internship Social Media Assistant
As a team member at Kulture Konnect, Inc. you will be responsible for responsible for assisting our Social Media Coordinator in growing our clients’ followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of their brands. You should have basic knowledge of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
You must be:
- Organize and balance day-to-day tasks with on-going, new and special projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Feel comfortable in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, YouTube, Periscope, etc.).
- A good listener
- Able to follow directions thoroughly
- Comfortable in learning new software
- Fast to complete tasks and assignments
- Very good with attention to detail
- Interested in learning about the business of social media
- Assist with scheduling posts
- Assist with producing artwork
- Assist with completing end of the month reports • Assist with response management
Pay rate: Unpaid Internship
16 hours a week
Work on site (Norco, CA)
Length: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
If you’re interested, send your resume, and one paragraph about yourself, and your experience as it relates to the job to [email protected]. Please include in the subject line “Intern.”
About Kulture Konnect
Kulture Konnect is a marketing design studio specializing in graphic design, branding, print and digital media. We are a small team of people dedicated to what we love and know how to do best. Some of our clients include Tortilla Jo’s, Orange Hill and the Orange County Register. Visit www.kulturekonnect.com for more info about our company.
Do you want to work with us?
Read the details and fill out the form with your information.