Email Marketing Works
The world is more connected than ever before because of the type of technology we all have access to today. As a result marketing tools, such as email, have shifted from globalization to personalization. This means that the reach for email marketing is more regionalized and hyperlocal as consumers resist homogenization.
As Copyblogger says, email moves the conversation about your brand, products and services to a more personal level: your customer’s inbox. Best of all, it is data driven.
Why you should use Email Marketing
Here are 8 reasons why you should use email marketing as part of your overall marketing efforts:
- Affordability – According to the Direct Marketing Association, email remains the leader in ROI.
- Personal – Email marketing allows you to segment your lists letting you target specific demographics, geographic locations and more.
- Nurture relationships – Email doesn’t have to be SPAM! You should use your email marketing to build relationshipt and increase trust in your brand. This has to do with your design, message, call to action, time and day you send the email and more.
- Actionable – Whether they realize it or not, users always do something with an email: reply, forward, sign up or buy. You can use email to drive direct traffic to your site and increase unique visits.
- Mobility – With the popularity of mobile devices, email is easily accessible on any smartphone or tablet, giving you a constant reach.
Kulture Konnect can help you design an email marketing campaign which conveys the right message through text, visual design and call-to-actions. We can manage email design, list building, campaign management and analytics reporting.