As a team member at Kulture Konnect, Inc. you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our design assets and content created to support the marketing goals of our clients. From concept through execution, this candidate will be very involved in converting concepts to designs. To be successful in this role, you must have an eye for detail and should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Organize and balance day-to-day design tasks with on-going, new and special projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Collaborate with team to support our clients’ branding, print design, website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more) art needs.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- BA/BS degree in graphic design. Will not accept applicants with an associate’s degree.
- Minimum 6 years work experience as an in-house designer or at a design/marketing/ad agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Must be detail oriented
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the design community.
Pay rate depends on experience
Part-time position. 20-30 hours a week
Work on site (Norco, CA)
Position begins: ASAP