Part-Time Senior Graphic Design
From concept through execution this candidate will be very involved in converting concepts to designs. To be successful in this role the candidate must have an eye for detail and should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design styles and layout techniques. Candidate should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, especially logo design, website design and other digital assets as well as print products such as brochures, flyers and posters.
- Organize and balance day-to-day design tasks with on-going new and special projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Collaborate with team to support our clients’ branding print design, website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more) art needs
- Expertise in logo design and web design that follow timeless visuals as well as current trends
- Design original pieces including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- BA/BS degree in graphic design
- Will not accept applicants with an associate’s degree
- Minimum 4-6 years work experience as an in-house designer or at a design/marketing/ad agency
- We require work samples to apply for this position
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer Graphic Designer or similar role
- Proficient in Adobe software: InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Must be detail oriented
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the design community.
- Pay rate depends on experience
- I’m looking for a Part-time position to start: 20-30 hours a week
- Position begins: ASAP
- Candidate should be available to work on our regular work days and our time zone (PST)
Do you want to work with us?
Read the details and fill out the form with your information.