- 100% will be debited monthly on the date of enrollment.
- Your subscription will continue month-to-month and automatically renew until terminated.
- Subscription can be canceled any time with a 30-day notice. This policy varies per product. Read the terms and condition for each product as you purchase any of our plans to make sure you understand each instance
- Anything above and beyond the selected subscription must be priced out separately or will be charged the hourly rate of $125.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers. The amount and form of such refunds or discounts, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of refunds or discounts in one instance does not entitle you to refunds or discounts in the future for similar instances, nor does it obli- gate us to provide refunds or discounts in the future, under any circumstance.
- Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for our services and/or any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the cal- endar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your subscription until your subscription is cancelled. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month.
- Payment Methods. To use our service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Account” page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or other- wise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Expenses. Client shall reimburse Kulture Konnect for all expenses arising from any assignment including the payment of any sales taxes due on any assignment.
Kulture Konnect welcomes your questions or comments regarding these Terms:
2641 Hamner Ave., #210 Norco, California 92860
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 951-479-5411
Effective as of January 1, 2019